- Department: Research and Development
- Location: Gurugram
- Education Requirement: Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Post P.G. Diploma in tool room.
- Experience: 8-10 Years
- Setup and maintain part design in libraries.
- Define process, methods and standard operating procedures for Design and Assembly
- Manage Vehicle integration.
- Manage Design and styling software.
- Manage Assembly files, variants.
- Standardization of components.
- Define, update and maintain project management processes for R&D projects.
- Create and own the Standard Operating Procedures & templates for project documentation, managing project data on servers
- Timely closure all technical documentation and report release
- Final Design gate review for prototyping release
- Hands on experience in Two Wheeler Design & Plastic surfaces.
- System Design expertise of Suspension, Brake, Steering, Battery and Helmet compartment layout.
- Proficient in developing vehicle level DFMEA, PFMEA, DFA.
- Knowledge of CAE loads, Stress analysis & Fatigue analysis.
- Knowledge of Product Design & plastic.
- Expertise in tolerance analysis.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with automotive engineering development Methods, Processes and Tools.
- Back ground from 2 Wheeler Design preferred.
- Familiarity of using mechanical design tools.