Skip to main content
- Hero Electric has raised Rs. 220 crore from Gulf Islamic Investments Oaks Capital. The company is looking to use this capital for raising manufacturing capacity.
- In conversation with WRI India, our MD, Mr. Naveen Munjal shares his thoughts about the challenges and opportunities of the EV industry in India.
- CNBC TV18’s Alisha Sachdev speaks to Mr. Naveen Munjal, MD, Hero Electric on the recent subsidy announcements by the government to make EV adoption in India more affordable.
- Electric vehicle makers laud Gujarat policy, terming it progressive
- Naveen Munjal: The electric effect
- In conversation with CNBC-TV18, our MD, Mr. Naveen Munjal shares his thoughts on the revised subsidy for 2-wheelers.
- Hero Electric: ‘Expect 12-30 million electric 2-wheelers in India by 2030’
- Mr. Naveen Munjal, MD, Hero Electric, talks about the R&D strategies and near-term risks in the E2W space.
- Hero Electric sells 50,000 units in 2020
- Hero Electric Retains The Top Spot In Two-Wheeler EV Sales In 2020
- From Earth Hour initiative to making better choices for sustainable living.
- Hero Electric is targeting 5 lakh-7 lakh EVs by 2025: Naveen Munjal
- Hero Electric creates new logistics arrangement for customers in eastern & north-eastern India
- Electric 2 Wheeler Manufacturer of The Year: Manufacturing & Design Show 2021 Awards